Wednesday 6 October 2021

Figures for Five Parsecs from Home

 


Really impressed by what I've read so far of the Five Parsecs from Home rulebook. I've decided to use my 28mm Albedo figures for the crew (led by Erma and Toki of course). I rolled up the characters and then the first engagement. That ended up needing three War Bots and a Hakshan Investigator - whatever that is!

Initially I'd thought about using some Star Wars Clone Wars troopers but a hunt around the Net found these superb figures from Forlorn Hope Games. They've got a really nice Cylon vibe going, and the guy with the Rotary Cannon is just right for the Shell Gun.



As to the "Hakshan Investigator" that's described as an "odd, suited alien". Again Forlorn Hope Games had a suitable looking figure - signs of webbed feet and hands and a vaguely fish shaped head, all in a spacesuit and with a suitably alien looking gun - guess that will count as odd and suited.



Now I just need to finish off the ACP164 game on the table and set up the Five Parsecs scenario.



No comments:

Post a Comment