Monday 1 March 2021

Dungeons and Dragons Figures




I acquired a box of old Grenadier Miniatures D&D figures from my daughter who was having a bit of a clear out. They are very "old style" and just had black undercoat. Faced with a gap in painting as I waited for my Napoleonic Russians to arrive I decided to paint them up. 

I've been toying with getting a D&D rule set for a while - and still am. I cut my RPG teeth on the A5 booklet D&D/Greyhawk edition, and then AD&D 1st Edition. Cost precludes getting D&D, and even AD&D 1e is not cheap; and lots of people say some later editions have slicker rules, we'll see.

I actually also have an old set of D&D figures that I last painted up when my daughter was about 8 to teach her RPGs - all heavily black-lined and glossed up!













No comments:

Post a Comment