- test where testers don't know there are any bots
- test where the testers know there are bots but have "normal" conversations
- full gloves-off test
His questions were very much reasoning tests of the third kind:
- if we shake hands, whose hand am I holding?
- I have a jewellery box in my hand, how many CDs can I store in it?
- he four capitals of the UK are three, Manchester and Liverpool. What's wrong with this sentence?
How many times do you ask those in normal conversation?
***Imported from old blog***