Tuesday 18 January 2005

Back to the Wargames Table

wargames table

Over Christmas I played my first table-top wargame in over 25 years. With the kids getting older and time getting freer I'd made the first tentative steps back into the hobby with a few SPI simulation board games. But having collected my old box of figures (and those of my brother) from my parents before Christmas my old gaming partner and I had our first table top game just before New Year. This has given us both the bug again painting (or repainting) figures, building terrain squares. Of course this being the age of the internet I'm building an on-line campaign manager to manage all the large scale force movements so that we only get the reports of our scouts rather than seeing both sides forces laid out on the map. Should be fun.


***Imported from old blog***

No comments:

Post a Comment